Difference between revisions of "Getting started"
(Created page with "#Create an Account #Read Updating and Creating Notes on WikEM #See Helping Out on WikEM for ideas on how to help ##See also the Talk:Helping Out on WikEM|discus...")
|(9 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
you credit for your hard work? We have [[WikEM ]] for your program director
Latest revision as of 17:40, 25 May 2017
- Thanks for wanting to help out on WikEM! People are the core of the wiki. Your knowledge translates into improved bedside practice for everyone.
To get started
- Download our mobile app (if you haven't already done so)
- Create an Account on the website
- Read our editing guidelines
- Start editing!
If you are looking for ways to contribute
- See Helping out on WikEM for ideas on how to help
- Follow what everyone else is doing on WikEM at Recent Changes
- Join our WikEM slack channel at https://openemfoundation.slack.com by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider donating to help our WikEM support free software and educational resources
- Track your progress and become a WikEM Editor via our open and transparent promotion process
- Are you a resident and want credit for your hard work? We have WikEM elective and asynchronous learning guidelines for your program director.