Difference between revisions of "HIV pulmonary complications"
(Text replacement - "Category:Pulm" to "Category:Pulmonary")
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 16:12, 22 March 2016
- Most common cause of PNA in HIV-infected pt is Strep pneumo, NOT PCP
HIV associated conditions
- HIV neurologic complications
- HIV pulmonary complications
- Ophthalmologic complications
- HAART medication side effects
- Sputum cx, GS, AFB
- Blood cx
- Specific Infections
- Cannot use PORT score to dispo pts
- Gutteridge, David L MD, MPH, Egan, Daniel J. MD. The HIV-Infected Adult Patient in The Emergency Department: The Changing Landscape of the Disease. Emergency Medicine Practice: An Evidence-Based Approach to Emergency Medicine. Vol 18, Num 2. Feb 2016.