Difference between revisions of "Levamisole toxicity"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 03:36, 29 October 2014
- an antihelminthic and immunomodulator belonging to a class of synthetic imidazothiazole derivatives that has been withdrawn from the U.S. and Canadian markets, due to the risk of serious side effects
- Increasingly used as a cutting agent in cocaine sold around the globe
- Results in Levamisole induced necrosis syndrome
- levamisole induced necrosis syndrome
- Necrotic patches anywhere on skin (especially ears and legs)