WikEM is available at the Android App Market. The application is free. To update the collection of notes in the app, just press the 'menu button' then 'update database'.
iPhone / iPod Touch
WikEM is available for iPhone and iPod Touch at the iTunes store. Search for "WikEMv3" within the App store. The application is free.
- For every download except the initial, you must first:
- Delete all of the old Wik-EM memos in your home computer; in Outlook: select Notes, right click on the Wik-EM, and delete (do not delete any other memos you may be keeping)
- Sync with your Blackberry and press "Accept" when it asks if you wish to delete all memos on your Blackberry
- Redownload following the steps below
- visit http://wik-em.sabindang.com/database.csv via Windows Internet Explorer on your home computer
- you should be asked to open or save database.csv. Select save
- open up Outlook, select file >> import and export
- Select import from another program or file
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows)
- Select database.csv
- Import the file to your Notes section
- Hit next through the next few screens
- The Notes should then appear in your Outlook notes section, next you need to Synch your Blackberry with Outlook via your standard manner
- The Notes will appear on your Blackberry under the "MemoPad" icon (sometimes you need to find the icon, which can be moved, in your "Applications" folder)
- For Blackberry users, currently you will have to repeat the above procedure to get new Note updates/improvements. You may wish to do this every month or so.
Problems? Questions? Please email Dan Ostermayer email@example.com