St. Louis University School of Medicine
More than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic share their expertise to empower you.
Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (MSGME) offers exceptional residency and fellowship training in emergency medicine on Mayo's dynamic campuses in Arizona and Minnesota.
Centered on the principle "The needs of the patient come first," the Mayo Clinic Emergency Medicine Residency provides the highest quality resident training experience through exposure to the most diverse and clinically challenging patient population and academic opportunities, all in preparation for a versatile career in emergency medicine.
Regardless of whether you pursue an academic, community or rural setting in which to practice, you will have the skills required to make a positive impact and be successful.
- Department Chair: Annie Sadosty, M.D.
- Program Director: James Colletti, M.D.
- Associate/Assistant Program Director:
- Research Director: Erik Hess, MD
Mayo Clinic/Saint Marys Hospital
- EM- 5 months
- Emergency Psych/Anesthesia - 1 month
- Thoracic / Vascular ICU - 1 month
- Ob/Gyn - 1 month
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine - 1 month
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery - 1 month
- EMS/Ultrasound 101 - 1 month
- SICU - 1 month
- EM/Pediatric EM - 6 months
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery - 1 month
- ICU Selective - 1 month
- PICU - 1 month
- SICU - 1 month
- Research - 1 month
- Elective/Selective -1 month
- EM/Pediatric EM - 9 months
- Elective/Selective - 1 month
- Advanced EM Ultrasonography - 1 month
- Community EM Selective - 1 month
Residency Coordinator: Darcie Skoda Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 507 255 2192 Fax: +1 507 293 0584